Friday, May 23, 2008

Goodbye

I started blogging in 2004. I've switched sites a couple of times and stopped all together a couple of times, but this really is the end.

I want to live my life differently. The internet has it's uses but sucking up my life isn't a great use. I have become reliant on many aspects of the www but really it gives me very little and takes my valuable time.

I have 'met' people who are giving, thoughtful,sincere and great fun through my blog and I hope to continue those relationships in a slightly different way.

But the blogging, it has to go. I'm going to live a richer life, one that I have been wishing for, but hadn't worked out how to achieve. I am figuring it out now and the answer lies within myself. That slow life that I have been bleating on about, there is no room in it for blogging.

I want to learn more about who I am now, as a Mum, a wife, and a woman.

We already live quite a simple life compared to many - we only have one car, we have no debts,we survive on one modest salary, we believe time is more valuable than posessions, but I want to take this to another level and am hoping that it will make us even wealthier in that most valuable of commodities - happiness.

So this is it - farewell I am happily departing. I'll see you all around. Enjoy your lives and take care of yourselves and your families. There's nothing more important.

No comments: