Thursday, May 01, 2008

Be still

Danny is having a bit of a sleep issue at the moment. No idea what is going on but I think it may be poo related, so enough of that subject for now. It's no fun being up in the night but what makes it worse is that once he has gone back to sleep and hubby is snoring next to me, my mind starts to whirl, twirl, run and jump and I just wish it would be still and I could drift back to my fantasyland and not be dwelling on this kind of stuff....

* The tulips on the table need throwing away but I still love their wilted beauty so shall I hang on to them for another day?

* Yoga or aerobics tomorrow?

* Will Lils be back at pre-school (answer NO)

* What low calorie, tasty dish can I cook up for tomorrows dinner

* Why won't Danny eat anything other than jars of baby food and yoghurts right now

* Shall I fake it (tan that is)

* What shall I put in the party bag?

* I am a genius mother getting her an Enchanted cake but just when will I get the chance to pull it all together

* Will the ironing fairy call by tonight (she didn't)

* Will this rain ever end

* Am I going to lose enough weight to wear that dress in four weeks time

* Speaking of that dress - shoes??? Arghhhh

So you see, I'm not having anything like deep meaningful thoughts, I'm not planning how to change the world but this stuff just won't stop in my mind. Go away - I need sleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: