Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Christmas and a Groovy New Year

Hope your Christmas was as good as ours.

The Princess has had a ball and totally got into the whole spirit of things. I THINK we managed to do the whole Santa/Rudi thing and manage to teach her a little of the real reason for the season. We did lots of activities and reading on both subjects and the two didn't seem to get too blurred so I think a resounding success is to be claimed.

It has been the magical Christmas that we have dreamed of for 10+ years and was worth waiting for.

The Princess has been amazing, she ate everything in sight, slept amazingly (14 hours+ on Christmas night woohoo!!!) and behaved like the perfect princess. I couldn't have imagined that she would shout her thanks to Santa after every present opened and she asked to make thank you cards to send to everyone who sent her gifts (lots and lots of them). She really amazes me more every day.

Now we are heading towards the New Year - 2007 and what will that bring in the Princess' life? Well, we know that she will become a big sister, turn three and start pre-school but as to how she will change in the next 12 months - who knows, but I for one am very very excited about finding out and watching every minute it.

New Year Resolutions?

I don't think there is much point in me making these this year as I will be lucky just to get dressed each day and make it through the year with all my marbles, so I'll leave all the weight loss and self improvement stuff until 2008 and maybe then I will be able to think straight.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL, HOPE IT ROCKS FOR YOU.

No comments: