Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hospitals, Dentists and Post Offices

Hopefully will only have to visit two of the above missing out the Dentist bit!

Today I plan to post all of our Christmas cards so will be joning the queue at the Post Office. I do have stamps at home but it seems that this year with the new sizing system and the fact that we have several cards for overseas, there is no choice but to join the queue. Oh well, at least I may get a laugh in the process. Our Post Master is eccentric and every on every visit he seems to introduce you to a new personality of his - odd!

Today we also have to visit the hospital for our 20 week scan of baby. We are hoping to find out the baby's gender but you never know if baby will be playing hard to get. He/she has been really active this morning and I am hoping he/she will be just as gymnastic when we have a peek.

On the Dentist front, I have had a niggle around one of my teeth for a few days, it couldn't be described as pain but a niggle which couldn't be ignored. I know that dentistry is free whilst pregnant but I could really do without it right now. It seems to have gone away now but it did make me a little nervous as the thought of a Christmas break and me unable to take pain relief scares me. Anyway I will see how it goes over the next few days - fingers, toes and everything else crossed that I don't have to make that particular visit.

No comments: