Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

So, it's all over for another year. Today we will start to dismantle the Christmas tree and decorations and return to normality (whatever that is).

The Princess has been sleeping terribly and last night we were up for a three stretch. We were all up, wide awake. There was a lot of crying (from more than one person) and lots of scary thoughts of a family of four being awake all night long in a few months time.

SO as of tonight we have to sort out this sleep issue. In my heart I think there a few issues, one being total overtiredness due to the festive fun and lack of naps and the other being an issue of control by the Princess, she wants to dictate our sleeping arrangements and as of today this WILL stop.

My back hurts, my belly is huge, I didn't get enough sleep and I wanted to start this year on a high!

On the positive side, I had a fab Christmas. I ate my (considerable) weight in chocolate, got some fabulous gifts and had the most special time with my family, so it's not all bad.

So forgive me for moaning about my tired state, but I am hoping this will be the last blog in the subject for a few months. I may be missing from the blogosphere for a while as the sleep thing will only get worse before it gets better but give me a week and I hope we will ALL be having beautiful dreamy nights.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO.

No comments: