Thursday, August 11, 2005

Home Alone

We are now back home after a few days visiting family in Cambridgeshire. We had a lovely relaxing time and we all seem to have really chilled after a few really hectic weeks.

Daddy is still home with us for the rest of the week, so lots of family fun is planned. This involves lots of playing in the garden and walks near the sea - bliss.

Thanks to my fantastic Mother in Law, I have been able to stick to my diet and still eat tons of food, so I am hoping that I will have still lost some weight this week even though we have been away from home.

In Princess news - things are changing rapidly. She now says Mummy which is just so thrilling and now has approximately 10 clear words in her vocabulary. She is standing on her own more every day and is so confident and happy that my heart swells with joy every time I look at her. She still shows no interest in walking alone but then why would she need to when there is always someone on hand to walk with her!

Sadly, my husband has discover the 'joy' of Su Doku and has joined the ranks of the other people lost to this puzzle. Personally, I don't get it but then again he doesn't get www.celebrity-babies.com

I have to go now as Daddy and Princess are hiding from me and I have to go and find them.

No comments: