Friday, April 22, 2005

Where Did My Baby Go?

In the past week she seems to have changed just so much. She is now a proper little girl. She is communicating with us, she understands so much of what we say to her and she is doing some really amazing things - like hiding toys from us and pretending that she doesn't know where they went. This shocks me. It just seems like yesterday when we brought home our little bundle who couldn't do anything for herself. She is so beautiful and makes me laugh everyday. She is currently dancing to 80's music with her Daddy and even tried a bit of rap for herself (honestly). She's loving, sharing, intelligent, happy and just a little bit crazy.

I found all this Mummy stuff pretty tough at first but you know - I think I'm doing a pretty mega job and above else I love every minute. I have lots of friends who are now back at work and are enjoying the challenges, adult conversation and money that going out to work brings. I can safely say that I have never done a more satisfying job than my current role and even though the financial rewards are zero, I have never felt more fulfilled and happy in my entire life. This is what it's all about for me and my girl!

No comments: