Sunday, April 24, 2005

No More Chocolate Brownies

I am fatter than I thought!

On Saturday I weighed myself at a Boots store with one of those super duper machines which tell you your BMI as well as weight. It wasn't good! I am officially overweight and I am not having it! So with immediate effect I am one a major diet. I know that diets aren't healthy blah blah blah - but something needs to be done rapido.

So, this is the turning point and you will soon see the return of Kazza not 'Karen The Mummy'.

To my friends and family who read this blog - please help me by not putting temptation in my way. I am weak, so if it looks like I'm about to order another Mocha with cream or a chocolate brownie - please feel free to slap me and say 'Lilly wants a slim Mummy'.

I know that some of you think I obsess a little on this matter and that 'I'm still the same person inside' - but I'm not - when the weight piled on, Kazza that dances on tables disappeared. I want her back! Maybe, not to do that too often but hey - you never know!

Off for a chicken salad now.

No comments: