Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Reality Check

When I say I am tired or unable to find the time to clean the toilet or iron my jeans - shout at me and remind to 'don't sweat the small stuff'.

I love my baby with every bit of my body and soul and the last few days have been just awful. To see her so ill has been heartbreaking and has totally put life into perspective. (For those that don't know she has had fevers, pneumonia, ear infection and suspected urine infection)

When you spend time in hospital and see so many sick babies it really does prove that those people who moan about being busy or tired or bored in their lives really just don't have the first clue about real life. If I was taken back to my pre-Lilly days where all I had to think about was targets, schedules and being completely knackered - I promise I would never complain again

Does that sound like a rant - it is a bit!

Off for a wine now.

(people who stress about setting the video recorder are also off their nut and should know better!)

No comments: