Thursday, April 28, 2005

If we took a holiday....

It would be so nice.

Thanks Madonna, you said it all for me.

I am so ready for a bit of a break.

We have planned a holiday, but due to complicated circumstances our plans may have to change. We will still get a holiday but maybe not the one we anticipated. I don't mind, I just want to have some family time as I think the past 6 weeks of stress have really caught up with me. It would be nice to get the chance to have a bath or read a book or paint my toenails or talk to my hubby - wow that would be great.

In the words of the woman herself.......

It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together
To release the pressure
We need a holiday

You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate
Let love shine
And we will find
A way to come together
And make things better
We need a holiday

No comments: