Friday, November 10, 2006

My Brain

Those who know me, know that I am a constant quest to fill my head with knowledge, on a very long journey to spiritual enlightenment and generally improve my mind and soul.

Saying that I am also almost scarily interested in all things related to pop culture, celeb and fashion and I have discovered something which satisfies all of these in some small way.....

Celebrity Scissorhands on BBC3 is great.

It does have Steve Strange in the mix which who of course I love to watch. It must be hard for young viewers of the show to understand that that jittery old fella is infact responsible for the how the british club scene developed not only in the 80's but was also integral in the trance movement. If only there were people in pop now who were half as interesting and colourful.......

It must be said that I also have a teeny weeny little crush on Lee Stafford too, so that helps.

No comments: