Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Poke Her

What is it?

I can't play ANY card games at all. The only two that I attempt are Noddy snap (I know!) and a basic form of Rummy (this is only played on holiday whilst drinking sangria - that's a rule).

So why is it that I can't stop watching Poker on the tv. I am glued every evening to the game. I like watching the celebs but it's not even that. I just love the game - BUT..... I don't understand it at all.

I feel I need to know how to play. How do I learn? Hubby knows how to play but I will never learn from him for the following reasons....

1. He's never home
2. When he is home, the Princess gets 100% attention (as it should be)
3. When she is in bed - so are we!

So, I need to find someone to teach me. Any offers?

Call me shallow but I am imagining slinky evening dresses, cocktails, cigars and these two - ok ok so now everyone knows how far from reality my dreams have become!!!!

Seriously though, I really want to play.

No comments: