Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All Grown Up

Today I received a picture message on my mobile - it was a very beautiful scan of my friend's baby, who will be arriving in October.

Back in the day there were three of us who would regularly hit the town and paint it every colour of the rainbow - not just red! Now, it's all changed. I have the princess and the other two are now expecting. There is talk of mortgages, home improvements and baby stuff. Wow, how a couple of years can change everything.

Another of my bestest mates has just got married and is also expecting in the summer.

It's lovely how life changes, moves on and people themselves although essentially remain the same person also change and grow just a little.

I hope that my pals find as much joy with their babies as I have with the Princess.

Good luck girls - your life is about to change - for the better!!!!

No comments: