Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Worry Worry Worry

I worry. It's what I do.

My latest concern is Bird Flu. I don't understnad why more people aren't getting hysterical about it. I am already making contingency plans for locking the Princess away for 12 weeks when the pandemic hits and am considering buying stocks of tinned food, so that we don't have to leave the house.

I have researched where to buy Tamiflu online and am stocking up on antibac soap!!!!!

I recently came across this blog and love the t shirts that they have for sale here.

This is not my only worry.

I also worry about...

The Princess' nutrition

Pesticides in food

How to teach children manners

The children in the NSPCC adverts

The Indian earthquake

Being here to see the Princess grow old

Our water supply and it's purity (local issue)

My inability to be everywhere and doing everything at once

Christmas plans

New Year plans

My husband working too hard

and several thousand other things.

BUT, believe it or not I am so overwhelmingly happy right now and life has never been better - go figure!!!!!

No comments: