Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Blogs Are Evil

In our house we watch CBeebies and only Cbeebies. The programmes are quality, have an educational angle to them and more to the point - there are NO commercials!!!!

Some of the blogs that I read have recently been mentioning The Wiggles. As they appear on Nick Jr - I had never seen (or heard them). Curiousity got the better of me and I decided to check out their website. Don't do it!!! They are a strange bunch of Australian men who sing and dance wearing primary colours and are as camp as anything can be.

BUT, I am intrigued as to how this bunch of misfits can be rated so highly by people who, although I don't know personally, have come to think of as funky like minded folk. So, tomorrow at midday I might be found watching The Wiggles to get a grasp on this strange other world. I will report back.

UPDATE: The wiggles are awful and creepy - What's the pirate all about????

No comments: