Monday, April 14, 2008

Yummy


I just had a food delivery from the lovely people at Ocado. Whilst putting away all of the yummy stuff I noticed just how beautiful some of the stuff in my cupboards is.

Take a look at these three items - perfect examples of delicious food but not only that, they are also presented in the most beautiful packaging making them a joy to handle, use, eat and enjoy. Why can't eveything be so gorgeous?

What packaging makes you happy? Take a look around today - I'm also loving the Method cleaner I use in the bathroom, the can of my Elnett hairspray and the cardboard of a Dorset Cereal packet - all these small things can really lift my day and make the mundane a little more bearable.

Is it just me?

1 comment:

Cath said...

Nope, not just you babes. I have a bit of a thing for Fentimans' vintage-style pop bottles and use them to put flowers in.