Saturday, April 12, 2008

Putting it all into perspective

I always have loads on my mind, infact it's a wonder I ever sleep as my brain is in constant motion thinking and worrying about things. Currently I am worrying about the following (this is just a small sample!!!!).....

a larger than average mastercard bill

the fact that I haven't sown my tomato seeds yet

a misunderstanding with a friend

that I still haven't finalised outfits for a wedding in two weeks time

packing for the trip to the wedding

library books need returning

the possibility of chicken pox

a children's party to plan

the list is actually endless and then I read one of my favourite blogs and realised just how ridiculous all this is. I found this blog when Lilly was a baby, her oldest girl is the same age and I found comfort in the fact that she was expereincing similar things to me. Since then she has moved to Uganda with her husband who is an aid worker and reading this post this morning made me think just how crazy I am to worry about the stuff I do. If you want to take a look clicky here!!!!

No comments: