Thursday, April 03, 2008

Go On Take A Peek

I posted back in February that decorating and spring cleaning were on the cards. Well, we have made a start and I thought I would share a few pics of my favourite bits of my house with you.

This is our newly red and white lounge. It feels lovely, spacious and clean.



This is our new family motto! To be chanted daily!!!!



This is a peek into our bedroom - how colourful, how Cath Kidston, how much do I love it - LOADS!



This is our new family room - I love it in here. We often sit in here to chat, read and to chill out with Dennis (our fish)



Finally (for now) here is a couple of shots of our newly spring cleaned kitchen..



This corner is especially important - radio and coffee machine - two essentials for every day!!!



That's it for now. Still some rooms to do - children's rooms both need some attention and then the conservatory and then the big one - the garden, which needs lots and lots of TLC. Keep popping by for more pics as we work our way through the house. x

1 comment:

Cath said...

I love your home, it looks so fresh and clean! I see we share something of a Cath Kidston habit - and that the radio is THE most important part of the kitchen. Where did you get that fabulous 'Keep Calm' print?