Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spring, Bounce and Loadsa Snot

My poor baby is in a bad way. He has a stinking cold, is full of snot which is making him be sick, is teething like a demon and has conjunctivitis. He has also taken a couple of tumbles and has two bumps on his head. Poor little monkey. He is very emotional and clingy but also the freaky thing is he slept ALL NIGHT LONG for the first time ever. Not so sure tonight will be so pleasant though.

Whilst he took a nice two hour nap yesterday afternoon, I decided to start my spring cleaning with gusto. Wow - I only worked for about an hour but managed to fill enough bin bags to fill the boot of the car. My parents have just taken it all away to the recycling centre - so the house is taking a sigh of relief as it breathes a little easier.

I am about to attack another room right now and have an action plan ready for March. This is all part of my new 'clean start'. If you know me you know how much I love my home but I really feel it needs a little love and attention to bring it back to it's full glory and that is what I am about to do.

I will post some pictures of each room during March as they are completed to show just how shiny everything is.

Gotta dash - there's a cupboard that needs straightening!!!!!

No comments: