Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ok ok ok

I feel a complete wreck. My body is not exactly in peak condition, I think having babies in your thirties is tough on a body which is not quite as firm and supple as it once was.

I sometimes feel myself moaning about my back, my feet, my neck and I bore myself - I don't want to feel like this anymore.

SO that's it as of this minute I am on a training program. I will be wearing shorts on holiday *gulp* that is only 4 months away. Ok I mean business - I WILL work out three times a week and mini eggs are now banned.

Look out there is a six pack waiting to burst out. I'm off for a glass of water and a handful of vitamins - bring it on.

To all my friends and family who read this blog - PLEASE help me. If you see me stray remind me of Davina McCalls abs and she has had three kids and is older than me - I can do this, just keep me away from all the good stuff until I get this old body under control.

No comments: