Monday, February 12, 2007

Stuff and Nonsense

Hello to all those friends and family who check in for news here. Not a lot of stuff going on at the moment but here's the latest for what it's worth.....

The princess has started pre-school and loves it!!! She has adapted really quickly and loves seeing all the other children and whenever I have peeped in at her, she appears to be having a ball and is generally in the middle of everything. I miss her like crazy when she is away for those few hours but come April I may not have time to think about that!!!

All is well with me, I am massive. Looks like I am going to be just as big as I was with the princess, and if I escape again with no stretchmarks it will be a miracle. I am smothering myself in Clarins oil so fingers crossed. Everything else is going well though and baby is kickboxing for England so I guess he is doing fine.

We are hopeful that our building works MIGHT be done before baby arrives, the builders have given us week commencing 5th March as their start date. It's a shame that we won't have time to get it sorted, painted and furnished but at least the messy, dirty stuff will be done before baby arrives (if all goes to plan) and we can get the rest of it done slowly over the summer.

We are on spot watch as Lady L's new pre-school has had an outbreak of chicken pox, so I am hoping that if she is going to get it, it will be sooner rather than later so that we are clear before bambino arrives. There are so many bugs about at the moment though so if it's not chicken pox I am sure she'll pick something else up soon, in fact today we are off to the docs with a strange skin thing - I am self diagnosing impetigo, but we will see what the gp has to say. If it is that she has to have antibiotics to clear it up before she can go back to school. Update later...........

UPDATE: It is impetigo - antibiotics prescribed - spot already fading - another ailment to add to her collection.

No comments: