Friday, June 02, 2006

Stuff From Our World

If you don't know us - move on -this is about to get boring.

Thought I would just update, this weeks happenings follow...

So, potty training continues. It's one step forward, two steps back at the moment but THERE IS some noticable progress. I feel confident to go out and about now, although we do have at least one or two accidents a day if we aren't at home but more and more she is choosing to use the potty of her own accord and If I keep on top of it we can get through a day completly dry.

I hate Sezer and am going to top up my phone today so that I can single-handedly evict him from the house. That boy is a world class sleaze, bully and a world class fool. PETE TO WIN!!!!! BB is pretty old fashioned and moral when it comes down to it and usually the deserving housemate wins (although not sure what happened the Kate Lawler year). Therefore, I can't see how a nice, funny guy like Pete can't win!

I am starting a new market research today - luxury toilet rolls - Funny, my life seems to be revolving round the lav at the mo.

Mr M has been working non stop recently, including a near 24 hour stint on Wednesday. So, he has taken some time off and today we are off for a picnic and a day at the zoo. The Princess LOVES the zoo - hippos, monkeys and penguins are our favourites - here we come.

Mr M is planning on buying Chicken Little today, so much for our child who doesn't watch TV. Actually, we have worked a balance that we are happy with for TV watching. Half hour morning (Noddy and Fifi) and half hour evening (Bear in the Big Blue House).

I now have my frock for the Ritz and feel able to relax on that front now. It's very pretty and I will feel very ladylike.

We have a very busy summer, lots of vistors, lots of invites for parties and bbqs, trips planned, football to avoid (I mean enjoy) and all the usual stuff - bring it on - LOVE SUMMER!!!!!

No comments: