Saturday, December 17, 2005

I Want A Pay Rise

This Mummy lark is tough.

I have just had a VERY bad week.

The Princess has been very ill and it has in turns been exhausting, scary and plain messy.

I really didn't realise just how ill something simple like an ear infection can make some children.

Some kids sail through these illnesses with maybe a disturbed night and a minor temperature - they get a dose of calpol and continue causing chaos.

The Princess is not like that. When she is ill - SHE IS ILL!!! It's just they way some kids are.

I need to get used to it I suppose - we are going to have more weeks like this *buries head in hands and gently weeps*

I think we are on the road to recovery - although we are having a bit of a sleep issue now ie she won't go to sleep unless I am holding her hand. Oh well in the grand scheme of things it's just a minor problem and I am sure when she is back to fighting strength she will return to her normal ways (I hope!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: