Saturday, December 03, 2005

Good Stuff

I could get down in the dumps with hubby working so much and the Princess being sick but I am very happy. Life is good. Christmas is coming and everything else in our lives is fab.

We had some great friends back in the pre-princess days whom we had a bit of a falling out with (long boring story). They were really close buddies and we shared some fab times (and drunken ones!). They now have two children and we are back in contact. Looks like time has healed the rift and we are hoping to get together in the new year to laugh at how our lives have changed. This couple were party animals and we four were always the last to leave any party. Our friendship will never be the same but I am so hoping that we can rekindle that bond that we had only this time maybe not quite much red wine, g strings (there is a story there)and dancing will be involved.

Today we put up a couple of Christmas lights and I feel so warm and cosy with my hubby and princess.

Also - who wants to be my partner? I so want to do latin dancing. Strictly Come Dancing has finally grabbed me and I feel the urge to dance with a slightly effeminate man wearing far too many sequins!!!!!!! I am off to a christmas party on Thursday - look out dance floor I'm about to hit ya!

No comments: