Thursday, May 26, 2005

BB6

Tomorrow night I will be sat with a scotch egg and a packet of peanuts(no, really!) to see the start of the new BB. I am very sad I know but I don't care as I am very excited.

This year will be different for me, other years I have watched around the clock but this year I feel unable to subject Princess L to such mind numbing tv, therefore I will only be able to catch bits and bobs and the evening shows.

It sounds like a good summer of entertainment if the gossip is to be believed. I read this info from an unofficial source earlier today......

On Friday 13 people will enter the Big Brother house for an action packed sixth series.
But as soon as the group are into the one unlucky resident will be chosen (by means as yet unknown to be the new Big Brother Butler.
The BB butler will oversee the general running of the house and will have to be at other housemates beckon call 24/7 they will sleep in the 'hidden s quarters' and will leave 'a life in hell' for one month.
But the Butler will have the chance to take the ultimate revenge on the housemates in a twist set to rival that of the Bedsit.

No comments: