Monday, November 12, 2007

Crafty

I have just spent the past three hours making Christmas tree ornaments. That's right - ME - making stuff.

Ok, so I'm not very good, but it has been loads of fun and I can't wait to do more.

I have enrolled myself in a holiday ornament swap. Which is basically as follows..

Hand make 10 tree ornaments

Receive a list of 10 people scattered around the world

Package up your ornaments and send them off to your 10 names

Wait, drink egg nog and Mr Postie will turn up at the door with 10 beautiful handmade ornaments from around the globe to hang on my tree.

Ohhhhh Exciting!!!

I pity the poor people who end up with my effort but at least the thought is there and they are made with love.

I will post a picture soon but the six I made tonight are really just test pieces, I hope to improve my skills for the ones I send out.

What's going on with me? I'll be entering cooking competitions next - oh yes that's right it's all going Martha Stewart around here.

No comments: