Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bleurghhhhhh

I have barely left the house in a week. There has been so much snot and vomit that I felt I might drown at one point! The Princess still isn't well and now D Boy has it too - arghhhhh.

We have been lucky that he hadn't got ill before this point to be honest but he is doing it in style now. Snot and sick are still featuring highly on the daily agenda.

We were planning on booking our summer holiday today, it remains to be seen if we are able to drag two ill kids to the high street or whether we spend ANOTHER day holed up in the house.

I feel like my world has shrunk and it will be weird to go out and mix with other humans again - it's been that long.

Fingers crossed they both recover quickly or we all might just go out of our minds............

No comments: