Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Am I Going Crazy?

I hear voices in my head.

I have conversations with myself.

They usually go something like this.....

Me 1 - "Why won't he sleep through the night?"

Me 2 - "Because he is ten weeks old!"

Me 1 - "But I am exhausted and very grumpy, how can I make him sleep?"

Me 2 - "This won't last forever"

Me 1 - "It feels endless"

Me 2 - "But it isn't - before you know it he will be walking and talking and sleeping all night"

Me 1 - "I know but....."

Me 2 - "No buts, this will all fade and you will start wanting another baby"

Me 1 - "Arghhhhhhh"

Me 2 - "Now stop talking to yourself, the kids are asleep so go do something useful with this precious time like have a wee or doing the ironing or eat"

Me 1 - "Ok, but I just need to check my blog first....."

No comments: