Tuesday, May 08, 2007

TWO WEEKS

So, the Prince is now two weeks old and is doing great. He has put on 10 ounces in the past 4 days so we can safely say "my boobs rock!". Also, the midwife is happy that his jaundice is clearing and decided that a blood test for liver function isn't necessary.

He has been feeding every two hours for the past two days and suffered with some terrible wind pain which kept us up a LOT at night but last night was much more settled so I am hoping that that was just a growth spurt/blip and we are going to go back to quiet, placid Danny again.

We are amazed at how the Prince has settled into out lives, when the Princess was born we barely had time to eat or speak but life is continuing fairly normally at the moment (although it does take an awful long time to get out of the house these days). I might change my mind on that though next week when Daddy goes back to work and I am left single handed. Watch this space.

No comments: