Monday, May 28, 2007

25 Things To Do On A Rainy Day

1. Stare out of window.
2. Put toys back in box.
3. Watch Lilly tip toys onto floor.
4. Hold Dan.
5. Breastfeed.
6. change poo covered baby and clothes.
7. Eat.
8. Contemplate scrubbing upstairs floors
9. Ditch the idea.
10. Drink tea.
11. Wash up.
12. Stare at contents of fridge.
13. Wonder if I can make a dinner out of eggs and cheese.
14. Ditch the idea.
15. Read The Gruffalo three times.
16. Change nappies.
17. Make breakfast - Bircher Muesli
18. Think I am probably not like Anthea Turner.
19. Put Dan down for a sleep.
20. Listen to Dan grunt
21. Contemplate having a shower
22. Ditch the idea
23. Drink tea
24. Stare
25. Count minutes until another big person is in the house

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi! I am a stay at home mom too, and I was trying to find stuff to do on a rainy day with my 8 month old and your site popped up :) Sounds like me! Chack out my blog
http://rydersmama.blogspot.com/
Michelle