Wednesday, May 03, 2006

MeMeMe

Here's todays lazy blog effort - A MeMe.

Accent - Southern

Booze of choice - Champagne when the budget allows, if not wine

Chore I hate - Ironing. Boring!

Dog or Cat - Dogs.

Essential electronics - Computer.

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) - Currently Pacific Paradise - Escada

Gold or Silver? - Gold, but don't generally do jewellery

Hometown - Pompey

Insomnia? - No chance.

Job Title - Cook, cleaner, butt wiper and general dogsbody - I mean Mummy

Kids? - One princess.

Living Arrangement - Happy little box of a house with hubby and princess

Most admired trait - I'm kind and know how to party (I know that's two)

Number of Sexual Partners - Are. you. kidding?

Overnight Hospital Stays - baby related

Phobia - dogs, flying bugs and clowns

Quote - Mmm need to think about that one.

Religion - Cof E.

Siblings - One brother - 4 years younger.

Time I wake up - WAY TOO EARLY thanks to the Princess

Unusual talent/skill - Can remove my underwear whilst remaining fully dressed

Vegetable I refuse to eat - None.

Worst habit - worrying about EVERYTHING.

X-rays - Teeth.

Yummy foods I make - I can make a mean lasagne

Zodiac sign - Pisces

No comments: