Thursday, January 19, 2006

Some people love to go to the cinema

I'm not one of them. I can't stand the noise of people eating, get really frustrated at people who hold conversations on their mobiles and am totally paranoid about a mad man with an axe slaying everyone in the theatre (honestly! The first thing I do is check on the emergency exit!!!)

I may have to face my fear though. There are two movies out that I really would love to see on the big screen.

Firstly Memoirs of a Geisha. I read the book several years ago and loved it. I imagine it would make a fabulous looking movie which would be best appreciated on a big screen.

The second is obviously Brokeback Moutain. I don't need to give my reasons I'm sure. Apart from the fact that it contains beautiful boys enjoying themselves, it really looks like another beautiful film.

The only problem is getting to a cinema. Hubby doesn't have a day off for about 3 weeks and my lack of drving skills has scuppered me.

I need to first make a decision on which movie to see and then formulate how to smuggle a 20 month old princess in to a cinema and keep her quiet for two hours. Any ideas?

No comments: