Monday, January 16, 2006

Seven

Seven Things to Do Before I Die
1. Learn to love myself
2. Make a difference
3. Write a book
4. Travel
5. Be a better mother
6. Be a better wife
7. Be a better friend

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Pluck my eyebrows regularly.
2. Have 'just the one.'
3. Have confidence in myself.
4. Sing.
5. Stop blogging.
6. Stop worrying.
7. Keep my New year resolutions.

Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging
1. I enjoy the quality of the writing in other blogs - they make my smile and sometimes cry.
2. I love reading about other people’s lives
3. It helps me to think things through.
4. It helps me to be grateful for what I have
5. It’s anonymous
6. If I'm blogging, I'm not ironing.
7. It gives me the ability to see I really have changed, even if I don't feel as though I have.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Right Then
2. Go on then, just one more
3. I love you
4. I’m so tired
5. Black please(!)
6. I’m trying to be good
7. Just a little one

Seven Books That I Love
1. Memoirs of a Geisha
2. The Lovely Bones
3. The Know
4. Life of Pi
5. A Million little pieces
6. Take it like man
7. I know why the caged bird sings

Seven Movies That I (would) Watch Over and Over Again
1. It’s a Wonderful Life
2. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
3. Imitation of Life
4. Snatch
5. Muppet Christmas Carol
6. The Seven Year Itch
7. Breakfast at Tiffanys

No comments: