Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I Am Back

Not really much to report, hence lack of blogage. We had a fabulous weekend of parties for the babies, and Little Miss L had a fantastic time - she even conquered her fear of grass. There is no holding her back now.

We are all feeling very yuck and sorry for ourselves. Princess L has the most runny nose I have ever seen in my life and both Mr M and myself have developed sore throats and are feeling generally very grim. It doesn't help that we are both incredibly tired and missing spending a bit of time together - all together now -ahhhhh.

On a cheerier note, we have some new cutlery and it is soooo very beautiful and shiny. It makes me happy just looking at it - does that make me very very sad?

One week to MMR and I am becoming more crazed by the minute - I wish I could fast forward a month so that it was all over and we can move on. The more research I do on the subject, the less confident I feel.

No comments: