Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things Don't Always Go Smoothly.....

I won't go into the long boring and frankly totally stressful story but things haven't gone quite according to plan this week.

Things are back on track now though and I feel like I am in the middle of a whirlwind. I am juggling so many balls in the air that I might apply for a job at the circus.

Anyway musn't moan - I mean - who would want a boring quite easy life????

I can't believe just how many things I have to pack into one day at the moment - but hopefully in about three or four weeks life will be back to it's normal, predictable (but still a bit crazy)pace.

Last night I also went along to my first Alpha meeting, which was interesting and I met a few nice people - will report back on that as I progress through the course.

No comments: